Just how long this video remains public depends on how thick my skin is. And you will be surprised how thick my skin is not.
PS: It is almost like a little miracle that this video sees the day of light. This morning, my rather new computer died on me – like any of her predecessors who have a habit to throw a tantrum at me every so often – and there go all the working video files that are now in unknown status. Fortunately, I have uploaded this video to the Internet during the weekend because I know in the name of technology, things always screw up as we draw nearer to the milestones.
This recorded material was initially made for podcast. I got carried away, turned it into a video, and added an excerpt of an original song of mine -100% original materials from beginning to end. Recently upgraded my computer, I was inspired by how technology has advanced since I was a little boy. I did some research and attempted to match the number of transistors the computer processors that I have owned to the neuron counts of the animals in our planet. It was no easy task as few scientists find counting the neurons of, say, a cat has is useful, set aside publishing the data on the Internet.
When I told my friends around me that I was making a video blog, most thought that I would be videoing myself talking in front of the camera. Look, I am a more documentary kind of guy and I prefer to stay behind the camera. Not all of my blog entries comes with a picture of me. I merely apply the same mentality here.
Hope this video blog is not too horrible that you have to throw up halfway watching it. It is helluva tedious journey and boy, I need some time to recuperate. With this video as the end point, I wonder if this adds more texture to the mini-series blog entries that I have published. It was meant to be another way round.
My 1st v-Blog Mini-Series:
- Episode 1: A New, Shall I Say, Mini-Series and I’m Still Not Sure About It [Jun 8]
- Episode 2: The Coincidental Encounters and the Incidental Chain of Events That Leads to This [Jun 11]
- Episode 3: The Cycle of Learning and Sharing: Why Be a Caterpillar When You Can be a Butterfly? [Jun 15]
- Episode 4: Of Dr. Nanorobot, Human Power Plant, Chip Implant, Eyeset, and More [Jun 25]
- Episode 5: Storyboarding at 24 Frames per Second [Jul 9]
- Episode 6: Stripping My Own Song into Just Four Lines and an Orange Lit Valve That Glows Within [Jul 23]
- Episode 7: Little Mr. Sunshine: A Blog Is Not a Book Is Not a Movie [Jul 29]
- Episode 8: My First v-Blog: A History of Chips (That Matters to Me) [Jul 31]