OK, enough of serious blog entries these days and I need something sexy, something light to spice up my
life site. Believe me, it was a hard choice between:
- Staying in Singapore and accepting an invitation for a (free!) photo shooting session at the Singapore Zoo as well as to cover the finale of the River Hongbao event over the weekend
- Driving up to Malaysia and help out my friend Adeline to audition the female models down to their underwear with my … camera.
Cynthia and I couldn’t cancel the hotel booking at the last minute so we stuck with the original plan even though the circumstances have changed. I am actually glad that we went because:
- Our friend needed emotional support that evening and we were there for her. Talked with her till 4 in the morning (and Cynthia insisted on waking up early the next day not to miss the breakfast).
- I did have a role to play because Adeline couldn’t have photographed these candidates as she was busy showing them what to do. It is good to refer to the photographs after the audition.
Below are the pictures taken during the audition.
… Nah! They are PG rated. Wait till we go for the actual Fashion Show with the actual Brüttal products. Super chick n sexy lingerie that Brüttal carries.
So how was the experience? Broadly summarized as follows.
- Stressful. It is hard to frame and capture the moments. It is even harder if the models are inexperience.
- Nervous. I was the only guy in the VIP room. I was worried that I might be eaten up by the girls.
- Exciting. Actually only one moment of excitement. It was when all the models stripped in front of me down to their underwear, at the same time.
Now, why Africans? I don’t know why the club “China White” is a popular place for the Africans and why Adeline goes for such a theme. Maybe Africa is in these days? Think about the next World Cup hosting country, the current F1 champ, and the new American President …
I have no clue how Adeline is going to train these brand new models for her Brüttal Fashion Show in March. I am keen to cover the event for Brüttal and perhaps I may need a telephoto lens when that time comes (any one wish to lend me a 50mm f/1.4G?!).