After I have posted my rather unsightly photos taken inside my friend Adeline’s lingerie shop October this year, here are my responses to some of the commonly raised comments.
- Yes, that 10% discount on the brutally chic n sexy lingerie by merely saying the passwords of either my name or “that Singapore blogger” is true. In fact, I fought so hard for you all lovely readers that it is still valid. Christmas is round the corner. A great opportunity to spice up … your life.
- No, I really don’t have the X-factor to model for lady’s lingerie. Hence, I am bringing my new troop to get the job done this time.
- No, I do not intend to pursue my career as a male escort for men, nor for the ladies. But if that is the only talent I can make money in this economy downturn …
Ever since those pictures have made public, once in a while or rather very often, Cynthia would poke me and ask, “Why didn’t you get that for me?”. Good question. Why didn’t I? I was too engrossed in taking pictures. Adeline was too engrossed in showing me what picture to take. And we both forgot to get Cynthia something.
Recently, we have made a trip to the lovely Fraser Hill (more photos to come later!) and have decided to make a stop over at Bangsar and visit our friend’s shop Bruttal. I pulled along my old good friend Kah Lok and he gamed for it. Lovely! Time for a serious shopping spree!
I think all men on earth should put aside a healthy budget for the lingerie shopping of their loved ones. Come to think of it, who else on earth are going to see these lovely flimsy pieces of garments that tantalize our bodies and minds but us. I personally have a monthly non-cumulative use-it-or-lose-it revolving lingerie credit line for Cynthia. You should have yours too.
There have been quite a few new items added to Bruttal’s collection since my last visit. There is this red colored wings that a girl can strap onto her back. Great for a party costume I suppose. Practically, I can only think of one or a few realistic … erm … positions (time to consult the Kama Sutra manual). Speaking of costumes, Adeline shared with me that Malaysians are really big in wearing those for parties of all sort. Adeline, if your customers need a photographer for the event, you know who to recommend. Thank you!
There is this super plus size bra that has to be a cup size of H or J. According to Adeline, it’s quite a popular item. Hmmm. And there is this nurse outfit that comes with the stethoscope. That crotchless lingerie is out-of-stock. Gasp! See that lovely necklace that Cynthia was trying on? She wore it during our band’s gig at The Heeren.
Do check out these affordable brutally chic n sexy lingerie at Brüttal (RM18 to RM159.90 or S$7.50 to S$66.60) the next time you visit Bangsar, Malaysia. Spread the words and don’t forget to get your 10% discount by mentioning my name … happy shopping!
- Christmas Sales: From Dec 15th to 25th, with every purchase of RM 250 and above on a single receipt, you will get (1) free imported hard case gift box and (2) RM 50 discount.
- Boxing Day Sales: Dec 26th, 50% storewide discount + best buy items.
External Website: Brüttal.us (tel: +603 2287 7172)