I am in a dilemma but I simply love to share. Though I have been blogging about and talking about this too-good-to-be-true contest (seriously do the maths and if you are a Singapore resident, chances to win this is pretty high), none of my friend seems to to be as excited as I do. Maybe secretly they do. I have even done a field visit and yes, it does exist, in very good shape.
Though I am a big fan of Singaporean blogger EastCoastLife (and have met her in person), this entire contest is kind of complicated coming from someone who has read every post of hers. But fear not. Here is your guide to win that 60″ full HD plasma TV. That’s right. This baby can be yours. I’ve spent hours to hunt for all the links. But if you prefer to play the treasure hunt yourself, feel free to skip step 1. As always, if you don’t want this TV, you can win it and pass it to me. Thank you.
Read the following blog entries and write down the answers to the questions. If you are touched by my kindness, please email me with your answers and we can compare notes. A win-win as some of the questions are kind of … tricky to me.
- Which knife is a must-have in a kitchen?
- What is the main cause of cervical cancer? (warning: gross pictures!)
- How long is the underground tunnel of KPE?
- On which date was all Chinese males gathered, screened and later faced the machine-gun firing squad?
- Who is the winner of 2008 Formula One SingTel Singapore Grand Prix?
- Which organisation launched Hi2P?
- Where is Underwater World Singapore located?
- Besides the 60″ HD Plasma TV, which other product did LG sent me?
- LG’s Home Theater Systems was tuned by which world renowned high end audio expert?
- What does LG stand for?
You will need to send a snail mail to her. Follow her instruction here.
If you do win and wish to keep it, please invite me over. I will bring along my DVD collection of Ayumi Hamasaki. Best of luck!